Why select aluminum Pipe fittings compare with steel?
1. Costs less than steel, cost savings of 10-20% versus rigi steel.
2. Lower installation cost
* Labor savings of 35-75% versus rigid steel.
*1/3 the weight of rigid steel conduit
* Easy field fabrication
3. Explosion proof
* Replaces rigid steel in virtually all locations
*Aluminum conduit meets all national electrical codes---Article 500 Hazardous area requirements
* No toxic fumes
4. Superior attractive appearance
* Corrosion resistant oxide film
* No rust or unsightly discoloration or steaking.
* Protection for sensitive environments
* Powder savings over the life of the installation.
Why buy aluminum pipe fittings from Chalco Aluminum?
1. Quality---QC systems that surpass industry standards.
2. Cost-----we extrude and thread in house.
3. Experiences----Over 40 days manufacturing experience.
4. Technology----Design and product solutions supported by Chalco aluminum technical certer.
Chalco Aluminum Pipe Fittings Range:
1. Aluminum tube
2. Aluminum elbows
3. Aluminum Tees
4. Aluminum crosses
5. Aluminum couplings
6. Aluminum flanges
7. Aluminum pipe caps