Aluminum elbow is a kind of marine grade pipe fittings, which is used for the connection of aluminum pipes, so it is also called aluminum pipe elbows. In the process of shipbuilding, there are many pipes that need to be connected. The traditional connection method is welding, but there are many welding Disadvantages, such as high requirements for welding technology and insufficient flexibility. At this time, aluminum pipe elbows came into being. In pipeline installation, it is often used to connect two aluminum pipes with the same or different pipe diameters, so that the aluminum pipe can be turned at 90°, 45°, 180° and various degrees, and the aluminum elbow is used to connect the aluminum pipe to make two aluminum pipes. The connection is more efficient, safer, more beautiful and more durable. A bending radius less than or equal to 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow, and more than 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow.
Aluminum elbows are pipe fittings that change the direction of the pipeline. Classified by angle, there are three most commonly used 45°90°and 180°, namely 45°aluminum elbow, 90°aluminum elbow, and 180°aluminum elbow. In addition, according to engineering needs, it also includes other abnormalities such as 60° Angled aluminum elbow. According to the production process, it can be divided into: welded aluminum elbows, stamped aluminum elbows, cast aluminum elbows, etc. According to the material classification, it can be divided into 1060 aluminum elbows, 5083 aluminum elbows, 6061 aluminum elbows, 6063 aluminum elbows, 6082 aluminum elbows, etc. According to its radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius aluminum elbows and short radius elbows. .Other names of aluminum elbow:
90 degree aluminum elbows belong to the most commonly used type of elbow fittings. As pipe fittings that need to be connected, right-angle pipes are required for connection in certain fields of use. Only 90 degree aluminum elbows can be used for normal connection. Therefore, the 90° aluminum elbow represents the types of aluminum elbows with different angles. The common angled aluminum elbows include 45-degree aluminum elbows and 180 degree aluminum elbows.
1. The parts of the aluminum elbow are mostly connected by welding. In order to ensure high quality, the end of the aluminum elbow is made into a groove, and a certain slope is reserved. The aluminum elbow has an edge. These all need to be strictly controlled. Both the slope and the edge size have a certain value area. The surface manufacturing of aluminum elbows is not much different from the manufacturing of pipes.
2. The components contained in the aluminum elbow need to be treated again on the surface. The inner and outer layers of the oxidized elbow are evenly coated with anti-rust paint through the spraying process. This process is very important to facilitate the transportation of products, facilitate export to foreign markets, and reduce wear and tear of aluminum elbow products.
There is not much difference between the two. The biggest difference lies in the angle of the aluminum elbow. According to the actual construction situation, choose different angle aluminum elbow products. For example, if the direction of the pipeline requires a right-angle turn, you need to use a 90-degree aluminum elbow. If you only need a 180-degree turn, you should choose a 180-degree aluminum elbow. For the same project, if you choose two 180-degree aluminum elbow products, the price list is more expensive than using a 90-degree aluminum elbow, which is not very cost-effective.
Long radius aluminum elbows refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, R=1.5D; the bending radius R value less than or equal to 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow, and more than 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow. Henan Chalco’s long radius aluminum elbows include Long radius reducing aluminum 90 degree elbow, 90 degree elbow and 180 degree elbow.
Short-radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the tube whose radius of curvature is less than 1.5 times, that is, R≤1.5D. Short-radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outer diameter of the pipe, that is, R≤1.0D. (D is the diameter of the elbow, R is the radius of curvature). Henan Chalco can provide short radius aluminum elbows, including Short radius aluminum 90 degree elbow, Short radius aluminum 180 degree elbow and 180 degree elbow, etc.,
The similarities and differences between long radius elbow and short radius elbow
Long radius elbows and short radius elbows have many similarities, for example, they are connected to pipes. Their function is to change the direction of the pipe; their diameter, angle, material, wall thickness, etc. can be kept consistent and so on.
1. Judging from the length of the elbow, it is obvious that the elbow with long radius must be longer than the elbow with short radius, and it is 0.5DN longer.
2. From the performance point of view, the wear degree of the long radius elbow is less than that of the short radius elbow, the corrosive force is also greatly reduced, and the resistance is also smaller, which is obviously better than that of the short radius elbow.
3. From the point of view of the scope of use of elbows, generally speaking, long-radius elbows (R = 1.5DN) should be the first choice; short-radius elbows (R = 1.0DN) are usually used for occasions where the size is limited. The working pressure should not exceed 0.8 times of the long radius elbow of the same specification.
6061 aluminum elbow is a high-quality aluminum alloy product produced by heat treatment and pre-stretching process. The main alloying elements are magnesium and silicon. It has medium strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability, and good oxidation effect. It is often used as a pipe connection in shipbuilding and other industries. In addition, 6061 aluminum elbow has excellent processing performance, excellent welding characteristics and electroplating, good corrosion resistance, high toughness and no deformation after processing, compact material without defects, easy to polish, easy to color film, Excellent characteristics such as excellent oxidation effect.
In the process of shipbuilding, brazing materials can be seen everywhere. In the process of connecting aluminum pipes with aluminum elbows, we also need weld elbows for pipe to fix and seal the connection interface of the two aluminum pipes. At this time, aluminum weld elbows are available. Useful, Henan Chalco's aluminum pipe weld elbows use Al-Mg alloy (5xxx series alloy) and Al-Mg-Si alloy, they have good corrosion resistance, moderate strength, easy to weld and other characteristics, and based on common marine aluminum The aluminum alloy used in the tube, Al-Mg series and Al-Mg-Si series are also the preferred alloys for aluminum weld elbows.
|Middle to End A|
|I Series||Ⅱ Series|
aluminum 90 degree weld elbows
Henan Chalco is a famous aluminum elbows suppliers and manufacturer In China, we can produce and provide various specifications of aluminum pipe elbows, whether it is 2 aluminum elbows, 3 inch aluminum elbows, 4 inch aluminum elbows, or 45 degree aluminum elbows, 90 degrees We can provide aluminum elbows and 180-degree aluminum elbows, especially marine aluminum elbows. We also have a large inventory of aluminum elbows with complete specifications and low prices. Aluminum tube pipe elbows can also be customized according to customer needs.