Aluminum pipe flange, also called aluminum tubing flange, is one of the commonly used pipe fittings on pipes. It is divided into square aluminum flange and round aluminum flange. Both of them belong to aluminum pipe fittings. The difference is that round aluminum flange is mainly used for round pipe. Connection and fixing, while square aluminum flange is used for connection and fixing of square pipe. Relatively speaking, round aluminum flange is more versatile. As the name suggests, aluminum pipe flange is a workpiece made of aluminum alloy after processing and forging. Due to the different alloying elements added to aluminum alloys, there are four types: Al-Si series aluminum alloy flanges, Al-Cu series aluminum alloy flanges, Al-Mg series aluminum alloy flanges, and Al-Zn series aluminum alloy flanges.
Common aluminum pipe flange fittings are aluminum flange nuts and aluminum flange bolts. They are accompanied by the use of aluminum flanges and can be seen everywhere. They mainly play the role of auxiliary connection.
The main alloy grades of aluminum alloy flanges are: 1024, 2011, 5052, 5083, 6A01, 6060, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, etc.
1. According to chemical industry standards: integral flange (IF), threaded flange (Th), plate flat welding flange (PL), diameter butt welding flange (WN), neck flat welding flange (SO), Socket welding flange (SW) , butt welding ring loose flange (PJ/SE), flat welding ring loose flange (PJ/RJ), lining flange cover (BL(S)), flange cover (BL).
2. According to petrochemical industry standards: threaded flange (PT), butt welding flange (WN), flat welding flange (SO), socket welding flange (SW), loose flange (LJ), flange Cover (not indicated).
3. According to the standards of the machinery industry: integral flanges, butt welding flanges, plate flat welding flanges, butt welding ring plate loose flanges, flat welding ring plate loose flanges, flanged ring plate loose flanges, Flange cover.
4. According to national standards: integral flanges, threaded flanges, butt welding flanges, flat welding flanges with necks, socket welding flanges with necks, butt welding ring loose flanges with necks, plate flat welding flanges, Butt weld ring plate loose flange, flat weld ring plate loose flange, flanged ring plate loose flange, flange cover.
5. According to aluminum alloy material: 6061 aluminum flange, 6060-T6 aluminum alloy flange, 5083 aluminum alloy flange, 5083-H18 aluminum flange, 1060 aluminum alloy flange, 6060 aluminum alloy flange, etc.
We all know that aluminum flanges are mainly used on pipelines. Sometimes flanges need to be welded during the application process. At this time, aluminum welding flanges can come in handy. aluminum welding flanges are the parts that connect the pipe to the pipe. There are holes on the aluminum welding flange, and bolts make the two flanges tightly connected. Seal with gaskets. aluminum welding flange is a kind of disc-shaped part, which is the most common in pipeline engineering. During the welding process, there are no welds and cracks, and it has received unanimous praise from customers all over the world.
Due to the good comprehensive performance of aluminum welding flange, it is widely used in basic projects such as chemical industry, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire fighting, electric power, aerospace, shipbuilding and so on.
Threaded aluminum flange refers to a type of flange that uses threads to connect with pipes. When designing, it can be handled as loose flange. The advantage is that there is no need for welding, and the additional torque generated on the cylinder or pipeline when the flange is deformed is small. The disadvantage is that the flange thickness is large and the cost is relatively high. Suitable for the connection of high-pressure pipelines
Threaded aluminum flange is a kind of non-welded flange by processing the inner hole of the flange into pipe thread and matching with the threaded pipe to realize the connection. Compared with the flat aluminum welding flange or the butt aluminum welding flange, the Threaded aluminum flange has the characteristics of convenient installation and maintenance, and can be used on some pipelines that are not allowed to be welded on site. The alloy steel flange has sufficient strength, but it is not easy to weld, or the welding performance is not good , you can also choose the threaded aluminum flange. However, when the temperature of the pipeline changes sharply or the temperature is higher than 260°C and lower than -45°C, it is recommended not to use threaded flanges to avoid leakage.
6 inch aluminum pipe flange
4 inch aluminum pipe flange
3 inch aluminum pipe flange
2 inch aluminum pipe flange
1 inch aluminum pipe flange
3/4 aluminum pipe flange
1/2 aluminum pipe flanges
Before the aluminum alloy flange is produced, carry out rigorous and detailed calculation and analysis according to the dimensions of the drawings, and obtain the corresponding theoretical weight of the flange. Finally, the following process route is adopted: blanking-electric furnace heating-forging- ----Solid solution------forming-------lathe processing-----finished product.
1. Lightweight: Aluminum flanges are lighter than other material flanges. It can save transportation and processing costs.
2. Good strength: The mechanical properties of aluminum flanges are not as good as steel, but higher than its strength. Alloy elements such as copper, magnesium, and manganese can be added to make aluminum alloys and then heat treated to obtain high strength.
3. Beautiful and suitable for various surface treatments: the aluminum flange and its alloy flange have an oxide film on the surface, which is silver-white and relatively beautiful. If it is oxidized, the oxide film on the surface will be firmer, and it can also be painted with dyeing. Create a variety of colors and glossy surfaces.
4. Corrosion resistance and good scene resistance: aluminum and aluminum alloy flanges can form hard and dense oxide films on the surface of the country, and many substances will not cause degradation to it.
5. Chemical resistance: The aluminum flange does not react to chemicals such as nitric acid, glacial acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, etc., and has very good resistance. ?
6. No magnetism: The aluminum flange is a non-magnetic body.
7. Non-toxic: Aluminum itself is not toxic, so aluminum flanges are more suitable for medical machinery and food processing industries.
8. Low temperature resistance: when the temperature is low, the strength of aluminum flange increases without brittleness, so it is an ideal material for low temperature devices.
Since the specific gravity of aluminum is only one-third of that of iron, and its hardness can reach the hardness of stainless steel after adding certain elements, and its electrical conductivity is much higher than that of stainless steel, the application prospect of aluminum flanges is very broad.
High-voltage switch: High-voltage switch has very high requirements for the electrical conductivity of the product, so the application of aluminum housing is very extensive, and the corresponding aluminum flange connection comes in handy for large purposes.
Shipbuilding: The lightweight of ships has been paid more and more attention. Aluminum alloys are used more and more in the shipbuilding process, and aluminum alloy flanges are used more and more in shipbuilding as pipe fittings.
Automobile production: Similar to the shipbuilding industry, the amount of aluminum flanges in the automobile production process is also increasing.
Henan Chalco is square aluminum flange and round aluminum flange, aluminum flange, 5083 aluminum flange, 5052 aluminum flange, high pressure switch aluminum flange, chemical aluminum flange, 6061 aluminum flange, 5A02 aluminum flange , GIS aluminum flange, transformer aluminum flange and other products professional production and processing manufacturers, have a complete and scientific production and quality management system.
Have Any Question?